LuNa_FaNtAsi

Friday, August 21, 2009

WHAT YOU HAVE LEARN SO FAR

Asslamualaikum, Miss Dia...
How are you?
I hope you very well...
Firstly, I very thank to you because you had help me to improve in my english..
There are so many thing I had learn from you especially how to write essay
Before this I have a big problem to write the good essay
But after you teach me how to write essay with the right way I think I can improve my essay writing
Beside that I had improve my grammar.
Now I understand about verb, adverb, pronoun and tenses.
So, I really thank to you because help me to improve my english especially how to write essay...
Thank you very much...

1 Comments:

Blogger megi said...

w'slm..i'm feeling great! i hope you're well too
i wish what i have done with you in class really benefit you. i'm so worried if i'm making it too fast for you, too hard and too easy. i wish that my students really learn and benefit from my class. when i see you guys having difficulty in speaking, it tears my heart, thinking of how are you going to survive out there? the world out there is not easy. when you start working it will become more difficult. you will get harsh criticism, people look down on you. that's why i want you to start working now, don't wait till you're in part 6.
english may not be easy, but things get easier when yuo like them, rite? you love playing games, you will try your hardest to get to the highest level even if it's hard. right?
if somehow, anyone fails this paper, i would see my lesson as a failure

August 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home