LuNa_FaNtAsi

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My abilities as a superhero

Helooo Miss Dia...
As we know everyone want to be a superhero and help many people
I one of them..
But for me I want be a superhero not just for helping people when they in danger but I want to help our country from enemy...
My abilities as superhero are I can go another place in a second.
Beside that, I also can see the future time.
On the other hand, I also can do anything in a second..
So that, want to be the best superhero in the world...

1 Comments:

Blogger megi said...

wishful thinking!i see that it's a fusion of spiderman and superman. keep dreaming. dreaming is good.haha

oh, i'm sorry i got your name wrong. somehow, i always remember khadijah's name when i see you

September 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home